- Dietary supplement
- 910mg of omega 3 per softgel
- Purified to Eliminate Mercury & Other Contaminants
- Pharmaceuticals Grade Fish Oil
- Specially coated to prevent fish burps, odor and aftertaste
- Potency Guaranteed
FISOL3 has the highest concentration of the natural, Omega-3 polyunsaturates EPA and DHA from cold-water fish. This formulation promotes cardiovascular, joint, skin and immune system health. It is molecularly distilled to remove mercury and other harmful contaminants.
FISOL3 is a pharmaceutical grade fish oil concentrate that is molecularly distilled and guaranteed for purity and safety from environmental pollutants like PCBs and mercury. Each softgel provides 910 mg† of total Omega-3 EPA and DHA. All you need is one per day.
One serving (1 softgel) of FISOL 3 provides 650 mg of EPA and 260 mg of DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.
Fish oil, fish gelatin, natural mixed tocopherols. Contains fish (anchovy, sardine).
Gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
Formula: Each Softgel contains 1300mg fish oil, providing:
- Total EPA & DHA 910mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 650mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 260mg
Fish oil source: Sardinopssagax, EngraulisRingens
Source of capsule: Fish
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Fish Oil should be used with caution when combined with:
- Blood thinning medication (e.g. Warfarin and Coumadin)
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (e.g. ibuprofen and aspirin)
- Blood pressure medication
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
Product of Origin: